Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE LEMONADE AWARD

I have received this award from a very talented artist Liz Holm. I am honored,
Liz is an extraordinary artist. Thank you Liz.

The Lemonade Award given to bloggers who show gratitude and a positive attitude. I would like to share this award with the following artist with generous spirit.

The Lemonade Award goes to the following artist :

Judy Wilder-Dalton
Judy Mackey
Trevor Lingard
Dewberry Fine Art
Dancing Strokes
DarlineTwitchell
Lara Harris

The Lemonade Award rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog
2.Nominate at least 7 blogs that show great gratitude and or/attitude
3. List and link your nominator in your post
4. List and link your nominees in your post and let them know they're recipients.







6 comments:

  1. Joan, I don't deserve this but thank you very much, it did help me with my attitude today, see my post on dancingstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, thanks so much for this award. I am honored. It was a very nice thing to see as I start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dewberry Fine Art,
    You're welcome. You're a fine artist. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joan! very nice of you so say! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Joan
    Congratulations on your award and well deserved too.
    Thank you so much for including me in your list of blogging artists, I am very grateful.
    Kindest Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trevor,
    You are very welcome.
    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete