Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi everyone, it's time to come back. I realized something, it is so easy to stop blogging. Plein air painting is still a weekly event with me. I want to start posting some of my recent work. This floral still life is a 16x20 still life on a wood panel, it's almost finished. Another revelation I had, it doesn't matter big or small, finished or unfinished as long as we keep painting. So that being said, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I will be visiting soon. I see some pretty awesome work popping up on my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Great flowers and "movement" in this still life. :) Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Joan. Glad to see you back.
    All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Joan, hope your summer is going well also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. You are in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely vase of flowers! Glad tou are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    Thank you for stopping by, and leaving a very nice compliment.

    Best Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mario,

    Thank you for the kind words. I will paying your blog a visit.

    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vic, thank you, it's good to be back. I've been seeing your great work on my blog. Will pay you a visit soon.

    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gary, I think you may be right, I'm loving it all and want to paint everything. Thank you for stopping by.

    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, thank you for stopping by and the kind words. It feels great to be back.

    Best Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Krista,
    Thank you, I've been in awe of your work. My summer is going great. Hope it's the same for you.

    Best
    Joan

    ReplyDelete