Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jill Berry a very talented plein air artist has honored me with the BELLA SINCLAIR AWARD . Thank you Jill, for the support and encouragement you have given me since I began plein air painting. The BELLA SINCLAIR AWARD is about Art Inspiration, friendship, sharing , caring and sisterhood.

I would also like to share this award with the following artist bloggers who inspire me.

Roxanne Steed: her lovely plein air paintings are both beautiful and inspirational.
Dori Dewberry : for her variety of subjects florals, plein air or figurative. A very talented lady.
Judy Mackey: Her courage in trying and succeeding different painting approaches. Resulting in beautiful paintings.
Cathyann Burgess: Great artist and teacher.
Kim Vanderhoek: Her beautiful plein air and painting of birds.
Maggie Latham: I know she is taking a vacation from blogging, but it was Maggies blog that inspired me to do tonal and color studies, which are very helpful to me.

A personal thank you to all of these ladies who are dedicated to their art and in their sharing, encouragement and friendship.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joan; Thanks so much for the blog award!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxanne,
    A well deserved award.

    Best
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joan, How sweet of you.... thank you for the award. I really like all the colour studies and cute houses you have been painting lately... they look great in your sketchbooks.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joan - thank you for thinking of me and thank you for the award. You put sunshine into my day.
    Happy painting!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Joan - well deserved, and great list of super painters!

    ReplyDelete