Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Longwood Estate


Yesterday was another plein air day at Longwood. I can't begin to tell you how many wonderful sites are at our disposal to paint. Not only the barns and victorian buildings, but a lake. The grounds are magnificent and well kept.

The problem, I didn't have much painting time. I had to be at the Apple Bank to hang my paintings. Well all that being said this is what I managed to paint. Once again, I'm really addicted to plein air painting. I'm finding it very difficult to paint in my studio.

5 comments:

  1. You are such a trooper Joan. They are very enjoyable. Hope your hanging of paintings went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan. This painting conveys freeness to me.
    Also it is wonderfully loose. Lovely colours too. Hope you got your paintings hung okay.
    All the best with the show, and yourself.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, thank you for stopping by. Congrats on becoming an auntie again. The baby is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vic, thank you for stopping by, and for the kind words. The painting were hung and it was a good day.

    Best Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete