Monday, October 8, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch 5x7 gouache on crescent board
This is the little 5x7 painting I did yesterday.  Still have the oil sitting on my easel to be completed.
Today Mike and I went back to this lovely place and I spoke with the owner Mike and asked if my painting pals can join me next week.  He is very kind and agreed it would be okay.  I gave him a print of this signed and framed and he hung it inside the little shack where he sells home mad pies and jams and fresh produce.  It is a jewel of a place and I look forward to returning next week.

2 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup cette peinture avec vos potirons qui illuminent et enrichissent votre composition...
    De merveilleuses nuances de couleurs.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi martinealison,

    Thank you so much for the visit and kind words.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete