Friday, November 30, 2012

Back to my journal

Back to my journal



To all my fellow bloggers, I certainly have been procrastinating with my entries and comments.  This is just a sketch done while the cable vision tech. was installing my cable hook up.  This month has been so hectic, I am sure all of you have experienced the same or even more  of life's curve balls.

For Mike and I, it was not so bad, just hectic, Sandy, Thanksgiving, and a trip to Virginia to visit my daughter, son-in-law and 3 grand children.  So I thank God, all is well with us, for me just a nasty case of laziness.

I just recently purchased an ipad, wow, what a difference, great toy and can be used for my art.  I like sketching from my photos brought up on the ipad.  Better than a printed photo and it can be used in my studio.

So now, no more excuses , it's back to work and re-connecting to all of you my dear blogger friends.  Happy painting.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Joan!... No need to apologize or offer reasons for your decisions. Life does get in the way at times... and family should always have a special place in one's use of time!

    A change is often what the (creative) doctor prescribes! You come back fresh... and ready to get on the oars again!.... Merrily... Merrily! HA HA!!!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruce,

      Thank you for the visit and sage advice. With the holidays approaching it is time to Merrily Merrily Paint. Family first, and painting, how blessed are we.

      Happy Painting to You,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back, Joan. Everyone is so busy at the moment, I wonder if there is a statistic which proves that some parts of the year are busier than others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John,

      I feel like a squeaky old wheel, but back to brush in hand. John I think there must be some type of statistic out there and the Christmas holiday is definitely a busy time for most. I hope your are doing well with your sales.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  3. I missed you Joan!!! Glad you're back! Yes, we all get caught up in so many things...so happy you got to see your family again...and now I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilda,

      It's good to be back and posting, after what you have been through you continue to produce such lovely work. Again I say to you, You are truly an inspiration. Love your recent post.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  4. Hello Joan:) Beautiful sketch! Happy painting to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi renate,

      Thank you so much and yes, Happy Painting to you also.

      All the best,
      Joan

      Delete
  5. Nice sketch Joan, and nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John,

      Thank you for visit and kind words. It's time to get back in the saddle and start producing some art.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete