Monday, January 28, 2013

Back Home

Hi fellow bloggers, Mike and I returned home yesterday.  Already missing the grandchildren and my daughter and son-in-law.  Nursing a nasty cold, so no painting for me today.  Determined to feel better tomorrow, did some sketching with my grand daughter, at seven  she already has developed great drawing skills, and a good sense of color.  God bless these children that have such an interest in the arts at such a young age.  At the risk of sounding like a proud grandma, my grandson has such a natural ability to play the piano and he also enjoys art.

So okay enough bragging.  Back to work tomorrow, and for now I will visit all of my blogger buddies  Happing painting every one.

7 comments:

  1. If you can't brag about your Grandchildren Joan, there's something wrong. It's what Grandparents do. I hope you get rid of that cold quickly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, spoken like a true grandparent. I am on the mend, and will post a little sketch in acrylic that I managed to do yesterday.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Ditto to what John says my friend. Now looking forward to your lovely paintings and sketches.All the best Joan.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning my friend, feeling somewhat better today. I will be posting a quickie from yesterday. Hope all is well with you. Oh, I must tell you , while watching my dvd of David Dunlop's Landscapes through time a photo of Constable appeared, and I thought I was looking at one your brilliant paintings.

      Delete
    2. Just had a problem with my keyboard for my ipad. Still learning all of this ipad stuff. What I was saying, Your work is very similar to that of Constable.

      All the best to you my friend.
      Joan

      Delete
  3. Bragging is part of being a Grandma...hope you start feeling better so we can see more of your fantastic paintings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Hilda, did you get that wind storm this morning? What is going on with our weather. Well thank you for being a friend and understanding what we feel as grandmas. I am always amaze how much joy there is in being a grandparent.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete