Thursday, January 10, 2013

Meadow Farm 2

Meadow Farm 2


Another gouache painting of Meadow Farm, this is an 8x10 on Multi media board.   Yesterday  was a watercolor art group meeting at the library.  It was a fun 2hrs. very nice people, just meeting to paint whatever we want.  I worked from a still life set up.  While blogging is very enjoyable , it is also so important to be with other artist sharing and enjoying the process of painting or sketching.  Happy Painting Everyone.





































2 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted, Joan. I as well, enjoy going to my pastel workshop and my oil workshop! I enjoy being with other artists ..it always turns into discussions and we critique each others work! Wonderful colors in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Hilda,
    Thank you and I think that will be something on my to do list for the new year. Continue with my weekly work shops and try to do a life drawing workshop.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete