Monday, February 18, 2013

A New Path On My Journey

A New Path On My Journey
My family will be returning home this evening.  Since their arrival, there have been some changes that I have made to my blog.  You will notice some of the artist that are listed are very well known, hopefully you will enjoy seeing their recent work.

I will continue to remain in contact with all of my fellow bloggers that have given so much support and encouragement to me in the past few years.

Tomorrow I will begin some new paintings and with a different approach.  In the meantime Happy Painting everyone.

9 comments:

  1. Je vous souhaite une bonne journée et de bons moments de peinture.
    Gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi martinealison,

      Thank you for the visit and very kind comment.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Good morning Joan!... Good luck on your new adventure... with your "new" approach!

    Warm regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bruce,

      Thank you so much for the encouragement. Bruce, I know you will enjoy the latest side bar entries of artist that I have found on fb. They are great.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous landscape, as always, Joan!! I hope you had a wonderful time with the family...and of course, the best to you on your new adventure!!! I will check on some of the artists' work now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilda,

      Thank you so much and I know you will appreciate the artist work on my side bar, enjoy.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  4. Oh! Joan, this is a fantastic painting. There is a touch of an old master here my friend. I`m lost for words Joan. It`s so lovely. Ditto to our friend above, Hilda. All the best Joan.
    Vic.
    P.S. sorry I missed your Flower studies Joan. They are great also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my friend. Your comments are always so supportive and truly appreciated. I just put you back on my side bar. Didn't feel right with you and Hilda missing. I also feel you and Hilda belong with the best.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    I should add that there are many of my fellow bloggers that I consider to be great artist. I will just post them on my art journal blog.

    ReplyDelete