Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First Plein Air of 2013

My first plein air from the car
At Home
Did some tweaking, 6x8 oil on canvas panel
I was so excited about the snow forecast I kept getting up during the night looking if there was snow.
Got up and yes, to a winter wonderland, it was only a dusting, but knew I had to prepare for the first trip out.
I collected my guerrilla pochade box and took my paints, brushes, and turps.  I was to keep the pochade on my lap in the front seat of the car, as B.S. did and it was great.  Mike and I were warm, he read and I painted.  Hopefully tomorrow we will go out and paint at Mills Pond, there should be more snow.

Happy Painting everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jim for the visit and comment. Have a wonderful day.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are just a die hard if I ever saw one..
    Snow, rain Sleet, hail... your like the postman.. LOL !!
    Good 'stuff' too. BJ

    ReplyDelete