Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Joyful, Joyful

Today, working from my plein air , and ipad
Yesterdays plein air piece
8x10  todays piece from my plein and ipad.

I love painting everyday, each day brings its own set of trial and tribulations.  What is important to me is  my
passion and desire to learn and to grow as an artist.  It's a world of color and tones and wonderment.  Using various mixtures of that beautiful gooey stuff we call paint, or just sketching, the medium does not matter, just the act of doing.

I thank God everyday, simply for the gift of passion to want to express or seek and simply learn.   Happy Painting to all my fellow Bloggers.

2 comments:


  1. Good Mornimg Joan!... So happy to see and hear you in the throes of your obvious passion for your art!

    Life should be all about what you are creating and experiencing at our point in life Joan. When you serve something... or someone who inspires the best in you... you have that which most seek yet fail to find! Peace and harmony!

    "Welcome... to my world"... courtesy to Eddie Arnold! HA HA!!!
    Get dirty... they're only clothes! That's what I tell Deb... OOPS!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce,

    Thank you for the visit and encouragement. Oh, yes, I get dirty, so does everything I touch. I do try to be a little neater, but once in the zone, all my good intentions are forgotten.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete