Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Kings Park Bluff
Kings Park Bluff wip
Frank Melville Park sketch
KPB watercolor sketch
Plein Air today
My color notes and sketch today
Hello my fellow bloggers, as you can see, it's been a busy and exciting week.  Meeting with art buddies and doing the plein air thing.  On Sunday, went to the Frank Melville Park with Mike.  We walked and enjoyed the wonderful park, managed to do a little watercolor sketch.  So there is so much material that I have collected and look forward to working on larger paintings.

For now, it's just enjoying the glorious spring weather with paint brush in hand, always in awe of what I see.
Happy Painting Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Je vous suis reconnaissante de partager avec nous vos moments de bonheur avec ces merveilleuses oeuvres.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan.
    You sound as if you are really enjoying life at the moment, great my friend. All lovely paintings and sketches Joan. My favourite is Kings Park Bluff. really lovely painting Joan. Well done. I also enjoy looking at your photos of your setup. I went out for a couple of hours lunch time. I took my lunch with me and a flask of Coffee. Harry could`nt make it though. What a lovely day it has been here. What a great change in the weather. Keep going with your lovely paintings Joan. All the best my friend.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're having a great time and it shows in your wonderful artwork. The Bluff is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kings Park Bluff is painted SO...SO beautifully, Joan! Your work is absolutely amazing..and of course, wonderful work with the sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Jaon!... Everyone is busy... birds... gardeners... flowers... and yes... as you have noted through your own ramped up plein air activities... so are artists!

    I like the third piece best... nice composition and colour!

    Good Plein airing!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  6. That you are enjoying yourself comes across in every word written here. Great work as always Joan. Happy painting!!

    ReplyDelete