Tuesday, May 21, 2013

At The Show

At the Show
At the show
It was a wonderful show, beautiful location, very kind people and talented artist.  But the best surprise of all, was my blogger friend Hilda came.  I am only sorry we didn't take a picture together.  She is one lovely lady to come out even  though she is very busy with her family and her art..  Hilda, thank you.

Happy Painting everyone.  I am off to the Sayville Maritime Museum to paint the fog.

Oh, I sold, forgot to mention that, the economy is turning around.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Joan!... The "offerings" look splendid... as do you!

    Glad that you sold!

    Good Luck... painting in the fog! HA HA!!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Bruce,

    Thank you for stopping by and for the very kind words. I did enjoy painting in the fog, will post my fog attempt in a few minutes.

    all the best to you.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan.
    Brilliant show you have here my friend. Plenty of hard work setting it up as well eh? As bruce says, you look great as well Joan. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vic,
    Thank you my friend. It is hard work setting up, but I am getting better at it, would rather stay home and paint, or paint outdoors.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete