Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas

Monet
I would like to introduce Monet to my fellow bloggers.  He is an 8 week old Shih-Tzu pup.  He weighs 1lb 8oz.  He is bringing such joy and happiness to Mike and Me.  It has been a year since we lost our Shiloh Shep. Mac. He is quite the opposite of our 125lb. 30in. Mac.  He is our Christmas Joy. With our children all grown and thank God happy and healthy with children of their own, our home is now filled the fun and yes work that this little guy brings.  So from our home to yours we are wishing all of you and very Merry Christmas and Healthy Happy New Year.

All the best
from, Joan, Mike, and Monet aka Mo

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Joan!... Looks as if your Christmas with Mike this year will for certain hold "Mo" Happiness and Joy than last! HO! HO!! A real little Cutie - Patootie!

    Do have a Merry Christmas and a Happy... Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo adorable!!! Ooo, i love the way puppies smell. congratulations on your new addition and best of luck. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan - Mo looks like a wonderful gift...enjoy - there is nothing like a new puppy or kitty to put a smile on one's face. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness Joan!!! I thought I commented...so I will again...(Just in case) I love Monet ...and love his name! These little cuties bring so much joy in families....I know Cali is so sweet and I don't know how I did without her ...and now I exercise by taking her out for walks...I hope to see some nice sketches of him in 2014!!! Happy and Healthy New Year to you, Mike and Monet!!!!

    ReplyDelete