Sunday, December 1, 2013

sketches in my journal



My good friend Vic has always inspired me .  After seeing his post, thought it would be a good idea to post what I did while visiting my daughters family.  It was great being with the granchildren.  My little grandaughter had to go to the ER this morning, thank God, it was just a stomach virus.  Mike and I returned home this afternoon, the trip was easy, no traffic.  So we are back to our own routine and looking forward to getting my little puppy on Dec. 17th.   In the meantime, I will try to post more often and visit my blogger friends.  Happy Painting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend.
    thank you for saying those nice things about me Joan, that was very good of you. If I inspire you to paint and sketch, that makes me very happy. Oh! by the way, great sketches Joan. I`m glad you had your sketch book with you. All the best Joan, and glad that you both had a good safe trip home.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, you are and have always been such an inspiration to me. I am trying to blog more.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. First of all, and most important...I'm so glad you're granddaughter is okay.! These sketches are outstanding, Joan... I as well love the idea of sketching and love when Vic does it. He inspired me so much... I bought a sketch pad "months" ago and still haven't touched it...I'm not sure what my problem is!!! lol...... and lastly...OMG! a Christmas puppy!!! lots of photos please!!! I'm so excited! Cali has given us so much joy...I'm not sure why it took us so long to get this sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilda,
    So sorry for being late with my comments. Thank you for your lovely comment. Vic is a wonderful artist. Please use your sketch book. Sometimes it's easier to record in a journal. It helps when pressed for time and are unable to do a painting. Yes the puppy, I will be picking him up next Tuesday. One week to go, I will post a picture. I am calling him Monet, aka Mo for short.

    All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete