Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Practice, Practice, Practice

Today's watercolor studies

Spent the entire day yesterday, trying to get the correct color on  these prints.  The gentleman from HP helped me a great deal.
Oh, yes, it is all about practice.  I have ventured out into a different method of painting in watercolor. It's both scary and fun, in other words, very exciting.  So that being said, Happy Painting all my fellow bloggers.
Stationary cards or is it stationery oh well to lazy to check the correct spelling.  I have been printing and mounting these on blank cards.  Getting ready for next months show. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these watercolor studies you did, Joan. It looks like your show will be a success!!!....Let me know when and where...just in case I'm free....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    Je suis très admirative devant vos études... Moi qui suis une bien piètre aquarelliste ! Je n'ai aucune base et je travaille d'instinct ! Je me sens bien de travailler l'huile toutefois j'aime la délicatesse de l'aquarelle.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, These paintings are wonderful, especially the Puppy. It`s so gorgeouse, You are a dark horse, (whatever that means) I could cuddle him. Nice work my friend. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great studies Joan.... warm and colourful! Good luck with your card sales!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete