Tuesday, April 15, 2014

All in a days work

Sweet Briar
Kings Bluff
Old Barn
Hudson River
Staying away from fb, after Marc Hanson announced he was taking a break, I too will try to break away from this addictive behavior.  Today was a day of recycling my art work.  Printing paintings so that they can be presented with just a mat and displayed at future art shows.  Also had  fun cutting old paintings to the size of book marks.

Once all of this is out of the way, it will be time to start new paintings.  Hopefully the weather will permit us to go out and enjoy plein air once again.  Happy Painting everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Vos aquarelles sont fascinantes. Je suis très admirative de votre travail.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you martinealison,

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. 32 degrees outside!! And the wind would blow you away, Joan!! Your paintings look amazing matted. Love them all...your barn is amazing...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, do you believe, snow this morning. What is going on, didn't anyone tell Mother Nature it is SPRING! Hilda, I am trying to break free of my addiction to fb. lol. I painted this morning, after lunch it will be another.
      Thank you for the visit.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for the very kind comment. I appreciate the encouragement.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  4. Joan, Kings bluff is my favourie, beautuful. Although all are lovely, i had`to pick out Kings bluff because thet one struck me for sure. All the best my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my friend. These are the prints I had made from my digital photos. The are great for outdoor art shows. People who would love a painting but cannot afford the original. Oh well, I will give it a try. Hope all is well with you and Rosemary. All the best to you .

    ReplyDelete