Monday, April 21, 2014

My new face book page The Art Of Joan Sicignano

A New Beginng
My thanks to Marc Hanson, because face book was becoming problematic with constant updates and political agendas Marc found a way through his face book page.  It deals only with art and art alone.  So learning so much from artist like Marc and many of you bloggers I also started my artist face book page.

In doing so, there is so much more time to devote to my art and my blogger friends.  Happy Painting
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Joan-Sicignano/714993165229042The Art of Joan Sicignano

5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Joan...........have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol, You have a wonderful week as well.

      Delete
  2. Lovely painting Joan. I hope you are right about Facebook. All the best my friend.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning my dear friend. I think you may be right Vic. All this talk about not spending time on face book, and yesterday I was on the computer most of the day trying to navigate my new page and add a link on my blog. What a waste of time. The only thing I accomplished was in getting away from the timeline nonsense of face book.

      Well today it will be about painting. I will email you soon, a few questions I need to ask about your art and art groups. You have been my mentor since I started in 2009.

      All the best to you and Rosemary.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous painting, Joan! Your paintings of Long Island would entice everyone to visit!!! I know it makes me even happier to be living here!!! Love your facebook page....and LOVE your picture... Enjoy this beautiful painting day!!!

    ReplyDelete