Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Millers Pond

Wishing all of my fellow bloggers a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Christmas Carols playing while the icy rain
pounds the windows, makes me aware of so many things to be thankful for, the simple things in life.

First and foremost Family, Mike and I are truly blessed to have our wonderful children and grandchildren.
Health, yes, something that is taken for granted, until we feel that first twinge or ache, so yes, thankful for
our health to be able to do whatever it is, even the most mundane task.
Happiness, to be a free spirit and enjoy the simple things in life, without anxiety or stress, self-imposed or
otherwise.
And last but not lease our faith in God, for without faith to get us through the rough times then we have nothing
to keeps us fortified until the brighter moment return.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAPPY PAINTING.



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, Joan! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely family!! I am thankful for friends like you!! This painting of Millers Pond is outstanding.. your work is truly amazing!! and somehow I missed your last post....love your Cardinal study and the copper pot is beautifully painted!!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilda, I thank you my friend, for your wonderful friendship. Thank you Hilda for the wonderful support and encouragement that you continue to give me, on my blog and in person at the shows. Looking forward to you possibly doing the shows with me next year. I will keep you posted.
      Enjoy your day tomorrow and now it's time for me to bake the magic bars.

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving ... and rich blessings to you and your family Joan! Keep searching... and having faith!

    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bruce for the lovely comment. Hope all is well with you and Deb.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  3. Lovely painting my friend. Is that Ice on the pond? Anyway, a wonderful painting Joan. And a happy Thanksgiving to you both and Monet. All the best.
    Vic..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friend, yes, that was done 2 yrs ago, one of my favorite places to paint. I have a wonderful view of the pond from my car, so no need to be out in the cold. Thank you for the visit and Thanksgiving wishes. Have a wonderful day, and my warmest regards to Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete