Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas

May all my fellow bloggers enjoy a most happy, healthy , Holiday  Season.
Another year coming to an end.   A new one is about to begin.

Today is Christmas Eve and Mike is in the kitchen preparing for the Eve
celebration of the traditional family fish dinner.

The weather on Long Island is rainy and warm, that's what I love about
the Island, you never know what kind of weather to expect.
If it stays warm after Christmas, I am going out to paint plein air.

This is the time to enjoy our families and loved ones, and of course friends.

So until next year, I am wishing you all health, safety, and happiness.

Happy Painting Everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pleasure your blog has given me through the year, Joan.
    Merry Christmas and I wish a wonderful creative painting year in 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, you are very kind and I appreciated the encouragement you have given me. Just came back from your blog. Happy to hear all is well with your husband.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhh Wow! Totally brilliant.

    Look forward to following your art through 2015.

    A Happy New Year to you and yours! (Too late for Christmas :0)) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, Happy New Year to you as well. now that my grand children have gone home it will give me a chance to visit your blog.

      Love what you have been painting.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Joan!!! I took a break to spend time with the family....I hope you're enjoying your time away as well.....This painting is beautiful...I love how you painted the snow....you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Hilda, the break was good, now it is time to get back to work. I look forward to the new year and your lovely paintings.

      All the best to you my friend,
      Joan

      Delete