Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10

Yellow Primrose.   A study in yellow.
6x8 oil on canvas panel

Loving this 30 day challenge, keeping me on my toes.
This was a quick study.  Wanting to keep it light and
not become to anxious about doing a perfect painting.
For me the purpose of the challenge is to grow as an
artist, simply by painting everyday.

I used my little painters box at the kitchen table, simply wonderful.
Managed not to be too messy and it was comfortable.

Happy Painting Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bouquet of flowers Joan. And I love your painting box...perfect for you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda, I am getting cabin fever. Maybe I will take my little paint box and go out and paint. Sitting in the car of course. Stay warm my friend, spring will be here soon. lol.

      Delete