Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 20 and 21

Long Island farm
wip
An apple a day
w/c wip

Sorry to say,  I missed yesterday.  Got a little side tracked with
my face book postings.  I did the Three a day for 5 days.  Great
fun.
Now that is over, it is so important for me to focus on my'
up and coming shows.  First, must organize my studio,
so that I can have my ducks in a row.
Supplies, canvases, papers, oils, watercolors etc.
I am so very unorganized.
Okay, enough of my sob story, time to get with it, and of course
Happy Painting Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back with something new. The 3/5 challenge takes a bit of time. I'm on my 3rd day of posting on FB. Type in my name on FB and you can see mine. That's how I saw yours for the challenge.I still can't figure out why we don't get posts from each other on our feeds.

    Which shows are you planning to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked Joan, I must type your name in to get to your timeline. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete