Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 25

5x7 acrylic on 140lb. watercolor paper

So very close to finishing this 30day challenge.  Will I ever do this again,
probably not.  I thought this would be a great way to improve my skills
as an artist.  But not happy to say, for me, it was more about keeping
up with the challenge.  My dear friend Vic, once again made me aware,
simply by saying once this is over just go back to doing your art.
In my own time and once again make my own growth as an artist
the priority.

So many fine artist who actually do this challenge seem to go through
it without a problem and in no way an hindrance to their own artistic
creativity.  Oh well, I tip my hat to them.

I will see it through to the end, and then just simply paint without any
self imposed pressure.

Happy Painting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend.
    Joan, this is a lovely painting, even though it was rushed with your 30 in mind. Won`t be long now joan before you have completed your 30 days. All the best Joan.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for that encouragement my friend. I feel as though I am in a marathon race and in the homestretch. All set for the Blizzard. How is the weather in England. Do hope you are without snow. Stay warm. All the best to you and Rosemary.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful painting, Joan! I love the powerful sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hilda, just noticed your comment.

    ReplyDelete