Saturday, March 28, 2015

From Virginia

Still learning how to upload to my  blog
Still don't know what I am doing, but just did a little watercolor sketch to practice uploading.  My little grand daughter Virginia is standing next to me playing with  mini ipad Birthday present. Oh Happy Day just being with my family is enough to put a smile on my face.  I will try to visit all of you in the next few days.  We are going to Florida to see my son and his family.  Happy Easter and Happy Holiday to all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joan my friend.
    You have got to finish this painting, it`s looking gorgeous. Have a nice easter at your Sons.
    All the best Joan.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming along so beautifully Joan! Enjoy your lovely family ....and Happy Easter! See you soon! Trying to get my paintings together....will call you after Easter with some questions!

    ReplyDelete