Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sharing the News

Kings Park Bluff


http://stu-artsupplies.com/blog/artist
http://stu-artsupplies.com/blog



It was a google thing, don't understand why I am having so many problems with Google and posting on my blog.  Well the good news is that I was able to bring of the link to Stu-art.  I really wanted to share with my fellow bloggers. Stu-Art and the people are so very kind.  When they told me to send a picture of my painting and my web site and blog, I really didn't give it much thought.  Really nothing to lose so happy to see that there only agenda is sharing artwork and bringing more people to the artist and of course to their site.  So there I did it and so very happy when I tackle an internet hurdle.






Stu-Art Supplies is a company I have been doing business for many years.
They are kind professionals who take their time with artist.  I have
purchased my mats and backing plus clear plastic bags for art shows.

Recently they asked if I wanted to be on their web page, free of charge, what they do is show
one of the artist paintings and how it looks matted and framed on their web page Thinking Inside The Frame
and they add the artist web site, blog or Etsy store so that it can reach more people. Hopefully I added
their link correctly.  I know it will take you directly to their home page Stu-Art supplies, then on the upper
right their you will see.  Thinking Inside The Frame.  check it out, really very nice./
Happy Painting Everyone

7 comments:

  1. Love the painting, but could not find the link so I went up and highlighted the name - pasted it in the bar and hey ...there was your beautiful painting. Congratulations, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, been trying all day couldn't figure out how to do that, I will keep trying. Thank you for the lovely comment.
    Hope all is well with you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my friend.
    This is a lovely painting. I don`t like to give full marks, but here we go, Full marks Joan. Gorgeouse painting. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vic, wow, you honor me with you lovely comment. All I can say is, thank you my friend, I so appreciate your support and encouragement.
      All the best to you and Rosemary.

      Delete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL Joan! Those rocks are amazing....congratulations on being on their web page!! Very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilda,
      Thank you, Hilda Stu-Art does that with any artist that would like to have their work shown their web site. You have your blog and they will be more than willing to feature your work, it's great fun. I do hope my fellow bloggers will look into this, it's really not a sales pitch from them, but I am sure it's one of those things of mutual advertisement.
      See you soon,
      Joan

      Delete