Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Is anyone having problems with google and posting?

North Norfolk beach huts wip
Morston watercolor sketch wip

Worked on two sketches in watercolor, once again using free reference photos.
So much fun to do, especially when I can find the places some of my favorite
artist painted on their dvds.  Brian Ryder, I have all of his dvds. But this idea came
from his book.  While I don't want to copy their work directly from their dvd's or
books.  I do like to try with similar scenes to paint and understand their techniques.

I do however feel it is very important to study directly from life and see
what  develops.  The snow is melting and the weather is warmer so soon we will
be out and about.
Happy Painting everyone.

9 comments:

  1. No problems posting right now... but you know I've been there .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BJ
      Had to post the mini on my fine art blog. So happy to write the word sold. Thank you BJ.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    Deux superbes aquarelles... J'aime beaucoup la dernière remplie de quiétude...

    Gros bisous ❀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you martinealison. All the best to you, Joan

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness, I haven't had a problem with posting...hope I don't since I'm so bad with computers! Love these two watercolors Joan. I love the water in the second one...looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hilda going crazy with google chrome, don't know what is going on with them.
      Thank you for the lovely comment.

      See you soon.
      Joan

      Delete
  5. Lovely delicate sketches my friend. The first one seems to be in a mist, a nice touch.
    All the best to you and mike Joan.
    . Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, and thank you for the lovely comment. All the best to you and Rosemary as well. Take care

      Joan

      Delete