Thursday, April 16, 2015

Miniature paintings

acrylic mini on canvas
mini on canvas 
mini 4x4 on canvas wip

Since my return I have been working on mini paintings.
Still deciding on which medium to work in, oils, or acrylics.

It seems to me, it may be time to focus on just two mediums.
Since I love working in both oils and watercolor it will be
so much easier and less expensive to choose.

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather and yes it's that time
of the year to out and paint.  Happy Painting everyone.
I had to get a better photo of this mini, the first one
was too dark.  This is closer to the originial.

3 comments:

  1. YOU DO THE MINI SO WELL. THEY ALL APPEAR TO BE MUCH LARGER. THE BOTTOM ONE IS EXTRA FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend.
    All paintings are great but I prefer the first and the last ones, these are exceptional. Well done Joan. all the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing..However, that last one is incredible....reflections in the water, those luscious greens and the perfect values!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete