Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

watercolor on board wip
Franken Frames for miniatures
watercolor mini on watercolor board wip
plein air  Arboretum 4x4" oil wip
Arboretum plein air mini in oil wip

First and foremost.  Happy Mothers Day to all . Spring has finally sprung.
These are just little practice samples of my new venture in miniatures.
I call these baby steps,  all fun and exciting.   The one in the frame
is a watercolor.  I actually ordered that frame for an oil miniature.
Have lots of work ahead of me.
Happy Painting everyone.  And to all the moms have a great day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love your watercolor mini on watercolor board Joan!!! I hope to see that one finished.
    The looseness in the painting is perfect! I tried to comment before but google wouldn't let me!!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. It was a very pleasant day, hope you enjoyed your day as well.
    We will talk soon.

    ReplyDelete