Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Days

Bellport Harbor wip 8x10 oil
Cory Beach gouache sketch wip
Summer Day 5x7 oil sketch 
Summer is coming to an end and it has been delightful. These past few days were very hot and humid,
not complaining, for the most part the weather has been kind, without extreme heat or rain.  So that being said I do hope everyone has been enjoying the summer fun of painting outdoors.  Before the days get shorter and colder it is a good time to take advantage of any opportunity we have to get out and paint. Happy Painting Everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend.
    these are lovely paintings. Well done Joan. All the best to the three of you.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend for the kind visit and kind words. Mike and I and Mo have been enjoying painting outdoors. Take care and all the best to you and Rosemary.

      Delete
  2. Joan, hi and thanks for the visit to my blog...
    As for you, no matter if your doing an oil, a sketch, a watercolor... or just sticking your fingers in the paint , they all look great.
    You my friend are a true artist. Be proud ...
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BJ, for the wonderful encouragement you have given me through out the years. I value and appreciate your support.All the best to you my friend.
      Joan

      Delete