Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 1st.

Lake Ronkonkoma Park
6x8 acrylic
$110.
If interested in purchasing
my e-mail is jsicig@gmail.com
or through pay pal

Mike and I have been going to  Lake Ronkonkoma, the park is wonderful
because there are plenty of subjects to paint.
The boat appeared while I was sketching, I took some photos to
include it into my painting at home

The summer is coming to an end, where does the time go.  Hopefully
everyone has had a wonderful summer.  Happy Painting.



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Joan! It reminds me of the days that my parents took us to the Lake! Great times !! and yes, the summer is almost over...so sad...it passed us by too quickly!!! I'm not ready for the cold weather...!! (the boat added to the painting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hilda. There are so many people that have found memories of the Lake. I enjoyed sitting there painting my first sketch and then doing the acrylic in my studio. My grand daughter had her first day of school today. My other grandchildren started last week. Well tomorrow will be too hot to be out there painting. So I will spend another day at home in the studio. Take care.

    ReplyDelete