Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Little Farm House

8x10 acrylic on canvas panel

During the summer, Mike and I drove around the area looking for
farm stands.  I couldn't resist doing this farm house not far
from the vegetable stand.  Yes , got over my ridiculous hang up
about painting from photos.  I love doing both, and yes my dear friend
Vic is so right.  We can't always get out to paint.
What I do know, painting in the studio is not easy, it has it's own
set of challenges.  So thank you my fellow bloggers.
Happy Painting everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Glad your over your 'paint from photos' phobia . LOL Just keep painting. We enjoy your work so much.
    Hey! maybe your sleeping better now ?
    hugs, BJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, thank you for my morning laugh. My phobia is gone and I have been cured. Enjoyed painting from my photo's. Guess what, slept great last night. Have a great day my friend.

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend.
    Another nice painting Joan. I really like the grass. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. Love your last post. All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  3. A beautiful painting Joan! I love how the farm house is slightly hidden by those beautiful Trees! Love it!

    ReplyDelete