Friday, October 30, 2015

Oh What Fun It Is To Play

An Old Barn

So okay the photo is little washed out, still learning how to navigate my Kindle Fire HD
5th generation  from   amazon.com

My recent purchase, this cute little kindle only $49.99.  It takes pictures facing out and in and
I can share directly on my blog or face book.  Once I learn how to improve the editing it will
be  great . Happy Painting everyone.

My ipad doesn't have the capabilities this little kindle has, tomorrow more
photos.


2 comments:

  1. Love this painting of the barn. One of my favorite subjects!! Good luck with your new kindle....sounds wonderful....let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love old barns and and paintings of them. The kindle sounds really good. Do I need another electronic thingy?
    lol !

    ReplyDelete