Monday, October 12, 2015

Dressed and Ready for the Show

Dressed and Ready to show
Conklin House October 16th
If interested in purchasing this painting with frame
please contact me at jsicig@gmail.com



Every year I get to show to paintings at the Conklin House in the village of
Babylon.  What makes it extra special this year, my good friend Hilda Klinger
will be showing again.  Last year it was delightful seeing Hilda participating by showing
her wonderful paintings.

What I love about the show, there is no pressure of competition amongst the artist.
Just artist who are kindred spirits that share the joy and passion of painting.
Did I mention the wonderful reception with delicious cheese, crackers and fruit platters.
And wine, what's not to like.
Happy Painting everyone.  Hilda., will see you tomorrow morning.

9 comments:

  1. You'll steal the show with this one, Joan. Hope you really enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much John for the kind words. All the best to you.

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend.
    This painting is fantastic, it looks like an old master. It looks really nice framed. it should sell that`s for sure. I have bought a new Printer, and its Wi Fi. it is fantastic. but I am having trouble to post a painting at the moment. The problem started when I got Windows 10. Everything seemed to go wrong. The times I had to ring my Vic up. He must be fed up with me. All the best with the show my friend. And give our Hilda a hug for me will you? All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again friend, I thank you for the lovely comment. As for your Windows 10, Hilda told me to pass this on to you, that if a certain time hasn't passed, you can go back and get out of Windows 10. I heard how difficult it is to use, and changes everything in the computer. My computer is 5 yrs. old, so I couldn't update it, thank God. You will enjoy your wif fi printer they are great. I had the same problem with mine and posting. If you don't see this reply, I might have to e-mail you. all the best to you.
      Joan

      Delete
  3. Joan , hope your time at the show was fun.. how I love your work . I treasure the little mini I have, and see it every morning.
    Barbra Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, looking forward to the opening reception tomorrow night. Happy that you are enjoying the little mini. All the best to you, Joan

      Delete
  4. I can't imagine this one not selling Joan, it's wonderful. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you John, I had a pleasant surprise this morning. Someone purchased the painting. I appreciate your good wishes and support. All the best to you,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I can see why this sold, it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete