Thursday, May 19, 2016

Imagination

Imagination
11x14 oil
Yesterday, I painted in the studio.  It was a good day, Mike was out enjoying his day with a visit to his cousins house.  Mo was being a very good pup and I had the pleasure of painting without distractions.  I wanted to study a new approach, even though the scene is basically my usual type of scene.

Sometimes what seems so simple can be very difficult for me.  Yesterday it was a good study day for me and trying something new was a delight.  So, just wanted to share and say happy painting everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Hi my friend.
    Lovely lovely painting Joan. All of it. All the best to the three of you my friend.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, I so appreciate your encouragement and support. I know it something that I often say, but Vic, your opinion matters. Thank you all the best to you and Rosemary.

      Delete
  2. Linda , thank you for the lovely comment. All the best to you. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, thank you for the visit and the kind words. All the best to you, Joan

    ReplyDelete