Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Beach House

The Beach House

   
One of my paintings that is entered into the Fire Island Show.  8x10 oil on canvas panel. The second is titled Sand Dunes and Salty Air , 8x10 gouache on crescent board.  I have shown the two painting before,  But I am having some problems with my computer.  This is tricky because I am using the iPad.                                                    

                                                      Sand Dunes and Salty Air
Sand Dunes and Salty Air

4 comments:

  1. These two paintings will do very well in Fire Island!!! I love the shadows in the sand dunes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda. It's always a lovely reception and the setting sun, music, wine and cheese it a fun time for all. The reception is on June23rd. 6-9pm. Would love to see you, but I know it so far for you to travel. In the meantime have a great Memorial Day weeked. hugs, Joan

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend.
    Two lovely paintings Joan. They look great in their Frames.
    All the best to you Joan.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. Do hope you are out and about painting plein air with your group. We finally have nice weather. All the best to you and Rosemary. Joan

      Delete