Friday, June 10, 2016

Spring Arrangement

Yesterday I attempted to finish my Spring Arrangement of Roses, peony buds in a blue vase.  In my desire to paint the container, forgot about how short lived flowers are, and wait for no man lol.  Also in my haste , didn't take a digital of the set up.  So long story short had to leave it alone until there are more blooms in my garden.

Even though the painting isn't completed, I do like to see it in a frame, just to know what is needed. I haven't been painting outdoors lately and trying to do more studies in my studio.  Had problems with my computer.  Couldn't handle Windows 10, had to have a computer technician to bring it back to Windows 7.  Still having problems with my photos and now my iPad is beginning to give me some problems.  May have too much and not enough space, it's only 16gb's.  With iPad 2 there is no way to increase storage space, so it is necessary to elimate some of the e-mails and photos.

We are visiting my daughter and grandchildren soon, so I will have to rely on my iPad to post. So maybe it is good time to eliminate some of the stuff.  Hope all of my fellow bloggers are doing well. Happy Painting.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors in this one... and it has a beautiful classic look to it. Just perfect!
    Thanks for sharing about the Windows 10. The business next to mine had terrible problems when it downloaded itself on his computer.
    I have three computers - work and home, and Windows 7 is the program of choice. I have found a way to stop 10 downloading itself thanks to online help.
    Enjoy your trip. Making sure daughter has her daddy with her for fathers day?

    f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie, for the lovely comment. Yes Julie, windows 10 is a problem. Even though I needed a computer tech. to bring my computer back to windows 7, I still get pop ups from microsoft to upload to windows 10. I was told by the tech. that it's a thing that microsoft to get everyone on board with w 10. I call you updated with any info I can find on this problem. As for my daughter. praying her surgery will go well and we will probably be here on Fathers day. Thank you Julie. All the best to you. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie, for the lovely comment. Yes Julie, windows 10 is a problem. Even though I needed a computer tech. to bring my computer back to windows 7, I still get pop ups from microsoft to upload to windows 10. I was told by the tech. that it's a thing that microsoft to get everyone on board with w 10. I call you updated with any info I can find on this problem. As for my daughter. praying her surgery will go well and we will probably be here on Fathers day. Thank you Julie. All the best to you. Joan

    ReplyDelete