Monday, July 4, 2016

Sunday At The Lake

Sunday At The Lake
Sitting in my kitchen on this fine July 4th morning.  Sipping coffee and enjoying the peace and quite.  Today we will celebrate the holiday at my sons house. In a short while I will begin my day.  Must bake a cake and then some mundane chores. 

There is so much to do, I learned how to make my own gesso and texture paste.  Art supplies are so expensive, especially the texture paste, I like Daler Rowney and that is sold in England.  So yes, I will give this a try, Mike and I went shopping yesterday for the ingredients. 
Feeling like a duck out of water, haven't painted in the last two days.  Hope all is well with all of my fellow bloggers.  Happy painting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Joan, I am loving this piece. Really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BJ. Hope all is well with you. Take care.

      Joan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, for the lovely comment. All the best. Joan

      Delete