Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Away

watercolor study on 300b. w/c paper
a watercolor study
It was necessary to make an unexpected visit to my daughters house.  She is having a medical problem, that with the help  of God will turn out to be not serious. While waiting for test results, I have been keeping myself occupied with a brush in hand and doing some watercolor studies.

All I can say is thank God for the interest and desire to use my art studies to fight back fear and anxiety that life sometimes brings to us all.

On the hand it is wonderful being with the grandchildren they bring so much joy. Hope all is well with my fellow bloggers,  Happy painting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Joan, ... hope all is turning out well.
    Stay brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rene' another day of waiting and tones of prayers that they test results come back normal. All the best to you.
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend
    Yhis is a lovely Watercolour. I really like it.Every part of it is superb.I haven`t done any painting for sometime now. I still go to life classes. I feel that i can`t miss that.As i said a lovely painting Joan all the best my friend,
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vic, my friend the fact you are keeping up with you life drawing classes is great. The most difficult subject in art is the human figure. Thank you for the lovely comment and all the best to you. Joan

      Delete