Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fighting back with a brush in hand.

Early morning w/c sketch. 140lb. Saunders rough .  It's so interesting seeing how the paint reacts to different surfaces.
This is a wip and still needs some tweaking.  What I love about the paper it can take corrections. I am missing my oil paints, so maybe tomorrow I will go out and do an oil.

I am trying to get back to normal after my visit to my daughters , we have so many distractions and worries in life, don't we?  Trying to deal with my anxious thoughts through prayer and painting.  Happy painting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend . Fantastic painting finished ore not,. Keep it going Joan. You are painting brilliantly. All the best .
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I look forward to seeing more post from you. Hope all is well with you and Rosemary.
      All the best to you. Joan

      Delete
  2. You've been in my thoughts Joan and hope that everyone is well!!!!! LOVE this painting....I've always loved WIP paintings and look forward to seeing this finished..
    Although I think it should be signed and framed! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda my friend. We are still waiting for the next test. So far thank God all the results are good. She has another appointment with the Doctor on the 14th. He isn't too concerned. Just ruling out possiblities. So that's we stand. It's me , as a mother I tend to overreact . Thank you Hilda. Hope all is well with you. Joan

      Delete