Wednesday, December 21, 2016

First Day of Winter

Winter snowfall
5x7 watersoluble oil
canvas panel

Happy first day of winter to my fellow bloggers.  Sorry I have  not posted sooner.
Since my last post good things have happened.  I was fortunate to sell 9 paintings from my
library exhibit.  It was a total and unexpected surprise that my paintings were received so well with wonderful
compliments and sales.

We never know when that will happen, all we do is our best to work and study and whatever happens
is so totally out of our control.  With each sale comes mixed emotions, our paintings comes from the
the heart.  But what makes it easier to let go is knowing that they will go into homes of the people that truly like them.

Well that being sad, Christmas is almost upon us and there is more baking and other duties that must be done prior to the big day.  I will seeing my grandchildren and sharing Christmas morning with the wee ones brings so much joy to Mike and me
I do hope all of you have wonderful plans for this holiday season.  I will try to post again on Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting my friend. I like it very much. A very good Christmasl to you and your family
    Joan. Enjoy you little ones. All the best
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, the same to you and Rosemary.

      All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete