Monday, December 5, 2016

My art at the library

Smaller paintings in the display case
My artwork on display at the
Bayport-Bellport Library
One of my paintings at
Wet Paints Show

First and foremost, I want to thank my friend BJ, for helping me with the widget on my blog.
It has been a busy time for me, mostly painting.  But now I am showing my work at various places.
The month of December, I have over 20 larger paintings throughout the library, and smaller
pieces in the display case.

With the new year approaching it would be great to actually start showing my work in more venues.
Tomorrow, hopefully my friend and I will go out and paint.
Happy painting everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Your exhibition looks so professional .... hope it raises lots of interest (and sales).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, from your lips to God's ears and it happened I did sell and it was like Christmas Magic. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. All the best to you.
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Jim and Happy Holidays to you also.

      Joan

      Delete
  3. Well Joan, you are so welcome. I'm just happy I was able to help you ... Kind of like paying forward as I had a fellow blogger/friend help me years ago when I set mine up. BTW yours looks great... ! Thumbnails are perfect.
    And then there's your painting exhibit . What can I say? I've always been a fan of your work..
    As for you my friend.. You look terrific. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend. BJ I really appreciated your help with the thumbnails. Thank you for all the wonderful support and encouragement you have given me throughout the years of blogging. I will try to get an e-mail out to you during the next week. In the meantime have a wonderful Christmas.

      Your friend,
      Joan

      Delete
  4. Very impressive my friend. Best of luck with the sales Joan. All the best.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend. Vic, your wishes of luck with sales certainly worked. I did manage to see quite a few of the paintings, great feeling. As for you my friend, I will email you and wish you and Rosemary a wonderful Christmas.
      All the best to you
      Joan

      Delete