Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tea for One

My little green teapot.  I have been doing the 31 day challenge for stradaeasle on fb.  Ten more days to go.
I always thought these challenges help to improve an artist skills, and they do, if only they are thought as an end to a  means.  Sometimes we get overly critical.  That is never helpful to the creative process.

The last few days have been a struggle for me to just get through. This sketch happens to be one of my better attempts at setting up a still life and painting from whatever I arrange. The one thing that has peaked my interest is, purchasing tea pots.  I am waiting for my yellow tea pot, should get it soon.

Miss painting in oil , I did start the challenge working in oil and those will be posted  at a later time. Hope all is well with  all of you and keeping warm if you live in areas where it is winter.

Happy Painting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une petite théière qui réchauffe le coeur et qui a une âme... j'aime la délicatesse qui s'en émane.

    Gros bisous 🌺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you martinealison. Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Lovely still life my friend. Good drawing and colour. All the best Joan
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I appreciate your support and encouragement. Hope all is well with you and Rosemary. All the best Joan.

      Delete