Friday, February 17, 2017





















Could not resist, had to paint the snow
Playing After the Blizzard.

I love snow and one of my favorite things to do is to be outdoors and paint.  I was toasty warm wearing my
snow pants and glove warmers.  Actually felt quite warm.  Had to take my right glove off, the heat of the hand warmers a bit much.  We still have snow out there, but the temps are rising and we will be have spring like weather tomorrow. On Long Island we can get various season all in one week.  Happy Painting everyone.

6 comments:

  1. We're experiencing something of a "drought" in Chicago this winter. I do miss the snow. Thank you for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janelle, thank you for visiting. Yes, we were actually going through a snow drought on L.I. As well. But Mother Nature decided to bless us with a healthy serving of the white stuff . 17 inches to be exact. All the best to you,
      Joan

      Delete
  2. Lovely Joan, proof that you do not have to go far to do a nice plein air just be willing to get out there with M. Nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim you are so right. Travel is dangerous after a blizzard, so it was nice to be safe at home but still out there painting. all the best to you, Joan

      Delete
  3. Hi my friend Hurry up and post this painting so that i can see it better,.yuo do look lovely and warm. i so miss painting. all the best Joan
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend, thank you for the lovely comment. I miss you not painting. Do hope that you will pick up your brush soon. Spring isn't so far away and your studio will be warmer and also out doors. Take care and stay healthy. My warmest regards to you and Rosemary.

      Delete